Answers to Your Financial Questions
If you are struggling to pay your bills or you're being threatened with foreclosure in northeast Wisconsin, an experienced bankruptcy attorney could be the answer to your troubles.
Even if you aren't facing an impending foreclosure and you simply have questions regarding bankruptcy, contact me for a free consultation. You can reach me at 920-264-9725.
About My Services
In addition to my dedication to resolving your financial troubles and extensive experience guiding clients through the bankruptcy process, I offer the following:
- Free initial consultations: I offer free initial consultations so you can get to know me and learn more about my approach to resolving your financial problems.
- Convenient location: My office is located just minutes south of Lambeau Field and less than one block west of Bay Square Mall.
- Flexible appointments: Evening and weekend appointments are available by request.
- Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL): Although I am not a certified interpreter, for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, I am a lawyer who is fluent in American Sign Language (ASL).
- Document retrieval services: I personally collect and coordinate all of the appropriate documents in order to expedite the consumer bankruptcy process and avoid setbacks.
- Ongoing financial advice: Because I care about my clients' futures, and want you to have to file bankruptcy no more than once, I provide a variety of ongoing budget management advice through several resources, including my bankruptcy blog and newsletter.
About My Assistant
Michelle Denil is the office manager for the Holbus Law Office and my administrative assistant. A graduate of the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Michelle has significant experience supporting bankruptcy attorneys. She is valued for her excellent communication, management and customer service skills. Her experience makes her an excellent resource for clients with questions about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Contact My Office
If you are looking for an attorney who can help you get back on your feet through effective financial solutions, contact me online or call my law office in Green Bay at 920-264-9725 to schedule a free initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.