Some attorneys try to be a jack-of-all-trades, merely dabbling in bankruptcy from time to time while also handling a dozen or more other practice areas. At Holbus Law Office, I believe that bankruptcy is serious enough to justify hiring someone who specializes in debt relief. Bankruptcy is my primary practice area. I offer extensive experience and skill, and the quality of my work proves it. My commitment to protecting my clients' financial health flows into my estate planning practice as well. I also provide mediation services.
My Core Values Set Me Apart
My mission to help people in Green Bay and throughout northeast Wisconsin overcome debt problems is based on four core values: I put my client's interests first. I practice with integrity and leadership. I communicate with my clients and remain accessible and approachable from the start of the case to the finish.
About My Legal Services
Extensive experience, my core values and my dedication to helping people resolve financial troubles are not all that make my legal services stand out. I also offer:
- Free initial consultations: I offer free initial consultations so you can get to know me and learn more about my approach. From the first consultation forward, I offer a nonjudgmental atmosphere. My job is to get you back on your feet financially, not to judge you or the circumstances that have forced you to seek assistance.
- Flexible appointments: Work a 9-to-5 job? That's OK! My law office is open until 9 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
- Convenient location: My law office is located just minutes south of Lambeau Field, just west of Bay Park Square Mall. No need to pay for downtown parking.
- Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL): Although I am not a certified interpreter, for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing, I am a lawyer who is fluent in American Sign Language (ASL).
- Ongoing financial advice: Because I care about my clients' futures, and because I hope you won't have to file bankruptcy more than once, I provide a variety of ongoing budget management advice through several resources, including my bankruptcy blog and social media.
About the Attorney
I have earned a trusted reputation throughout the legal community in northeast Wisconsin. I have created and delivered a variety of presentations to my fellow bankruptcy lawyers. Perhaps most important of all, I have helped thousands of people just like you overcome burdensome debt. To learn more about my background, follow the link below and review my profile.
About My Office Manager
Michelle Naese is my office manager at Holbus Law Office and my administrative assistant. A graduate of the Northeast Wisconsin Technical College, Michelle has significant experience supporting bankruptcy attorneys. She is valued for her excellent communication, management, and customer service skills. Her experience makes her an excellent resource for clients with questions about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Contact My Law Office for Your Free Initial Consultation
Call 920-264-9725 or send an email today.